You shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free
“The Godhead,” Unitarian ‘One God,’ Modulism Jesus-Only God, or the Roman Catholic/Protestant Trinity — What do the Scriptures and Historical Facts Really Say?
© Copyright Unbanned Bible Publications
After all these years of studying the doctrines of Christian denominations and other religious systems in the light of the contextual truth of the Scriptures, and of church and political history, without partiality or affiliation to any denominational view, it still amazes me to find the Roman Catholic Church lurking in the background of behind nearly every Christian falsehood. It seems the deception of the ‘mother church’ is endless, as “all Christian roads lead to end-time, church unity with Rome.” It is a proven fact that the Roman Catholic Church polluted with pagan doctrine, and blended with heathen ritualism everything she touched, thus contaminating with idolatry and witchcraft everything that flowed from her, and everything inherited from her. It took the Vatican and their priesthood, (who simply converted to Christianity from Roman, Greek, and other religions without repenting from paganism,) hundreds of years to successfully blend the Word of God with heathen dogma and ritualism.
From there, the numbers of their Christianized pagans grew into the many denominations or divisions of Christianity, which we know today. When John Calvin, Martin Luther, and their Protestant contemporaries came along during the Reformation, they left the ‘mother church,’ but founded their own Christian denominations on basic Roman Catholic Church structures and many of her core doctrines. Half a millennium since the Reformation, Protestant clergy are still telling their members that all Protestant doctrines and church structures were purged from Christianized, Roman Catholic paganism. However, it is another indisputable fact that many of the basic Roman Catholic church forms, norms, and doctrines, disguised as truth and light, are still functioning untested and unchallenged among Protestants of all denominations of Roman Catholic Christianity, exactly as prophesied in Rev. 17:3-6!
It is NOT ‘antichrist’ to “TEST AND PROVE” ALL doctrine, spiritual manifestations and other things, “to see whether they are from God,” (1 Ths. 5:21; 1 Jn. 1:4.) Not a single church doctrine or spiritual manifestation is exempt from obedience to God to “live circumspectly” or carefully, (1 Ths. 5:21, 1 Jn. 4:1-4; Eph. 5:15.) The true Word of God, studied in the context of all Scripture, is not manmade dogma and cannot divide the real body of Christ into denominations. It is idolatry and witchcraft [making our own plans instead of following God’s will,] not to “examine ourselves, [and especially, our denomination’s church forms, norms, and doctrines,] to see whether we are [truly] in the faith,” (2 Cor. 13:5; 1 Sam. 15:22-23.) Religionists, who try to prevent us from testing all church doctrines, even a doctrine as fundamental as the trinity, are simply too scared to challenge human opinion to look God’s Scriptural truth and real historical facts in the eye. They label obedient disciples of Jesus as ‘heretics’ and ‘antichrists’ because they are hiding from GOD Himself Who IS The Truth. Shunning the truth or actually, Jesus Himself, they chose to believe what their denomination told them because it is easy, popular, and it binds them to the ‘safe’ majority of unpersecuted voices. In fact, they fear men not the Living God. This type of brainwashed blindness comes from Satan not from the God of the Bible. Controlling church leaders all bargain on the fact that only a few members study the Bible for themselves, and even Bible scholars hardly ever realize that “the devil is always in the details” of the doctrines they are learning. This saying is an important warning, which refers to things such as the small print in a contract. This phrase can never be more prevalent than in the origins of the many intricate formulas, methodologies, and definitions of church doctrines, which dictate even the eternal lives of church members.
‘Church doctrine’ does not refer to Biblical truth but to a particular set of codes and definitions, which suit an individual branch of Christian religious thought, and define a specific type of belief system or denomination. Sadly, all church doctrines were made from denominational perspectives, which the clergy developed over time by placing emphasis on their own interpretation of certain verses and/or portions of the Bible. It does not matter to which church we belong; once we submit to and convert to that church’s doctrines, norms and forms, we read and interpret the Bible from that denomination’s perspective, whether it is the truth or not. For instance, the focal point of Roman Catholicism is ‘Mother Mary.’ Calvinism (the Dutch Reformed Church,) stands primarily on ‘salvation’ through the Roman Catholic sacrament of baby ‘baptism’ and the doctrine of predestination. Pentecostal and Charismatic believers are set on financial prosperity, signs, and wonders, and most never bother to obey God, and “test” these doctrines and manifestations “to see whether they are from God,” (1 Jn. 4:1-4.) Seventh Day Adventists concentrate on keeping the ‘Saturday-Sabbath Seal of Salvation.’ Jehovah Witnesses are fanatical about the ‘saving’ name of Jehovah. Old or New Apostles depend on teachings “from the apostle mouth” not the Bible. Messianic Judaism concentrate on the ritual Old Testament Law, the country of Israel, and so forth. However, by focussing on a particular set of dominant doctrines, all denominations miss “all truth,” which, by the grace of God, was plainly revealed in the “entirety [or full context] of Scripture.” No man could, or ever will be able to delete this truth from God’s Word, because Jesus promised that “heaven and earth shall pass away, but His Words shall not pass away,” (Mt. 24:35; Lu. 21:33; Mark 13:31; Ps. 119:160.)
All those who seek and serve God have to realize that our salvation, freedom, blessing, and spiritual growth in Christ remain our personal responsibility, (Jude v. 20-23) Our Heavenly Father will never give us a venomous snake or an inedible rock when we ask Him for bread. Hence, God will never give us lies and deception when we ask Him for truth and light.
Problem is, how will we know what is Truth?
Jesus explained in Jn. 8:32, “If you abide in My Word, [not in manmade church doctrines,] you are My disciples indeed. And [then] you shall know the truth, and the truth shall set you free.” And in Jn. 7:17, “If anyone wills [or decides] to do [GOD’S] will, he shall know concerning the doctrine, whether it is from God…”
The Holy Spirit came to lead the sincere disciples of Jesus Christ into “all truth” if they ask Him and do His will. Jesus is the Commander-in-Chief, and every true believer is a spiritual soldier in the Kingdom of God. Warfare is never a game and effective defence can never rely on deceit. Disobedient, untrained soldiers caught sleeping on the battleground are butchered, disfigured, and tortured to death while enemy forces plunder their territories, loved ones, and possessions. Every soldier needs to know the strategies and armor of the enemy. The greatest and most dangerous weapons our enemy the devil launches against believes are lies and deception. Hence, the war of all sincere believers in Christ is a continual spiritual battle between truth and lies, which in fact, is the battle between light and darkness, and eternal life and eternal hell. However, praise God, for our Commander-in-Chief does not simply speak the truth, appears as light, and gives us light, He IS Truth as He Himself IS Light and Life. Therefore, to choose a lie instead of truth constitutes choosing Satan and his darkness and death, rather than choosing Jesus, God’s Eternal Light and Life, (Jn. 8:44.)
· DIFFERENT INTERPRETATIONS OF THE BEING OF GOD:
Modulism, or Jesus-Only as in Oneness Pentecostalism
Unitarianism, or the worship of one god while denying Jesus Christ
Polytheism, or the worship of many gods
Monotheism, or the worship of One God
Dualism or Binitarianism: the worship of two gods in one
Monotheistic Tritheism or Trinitarianism is the Trinity Creed
· GOD THE FATHER, JESUS CHRIST HIS SON, AND THE HOLY SPIRIT IN THE OLD TESTAMENT
· THE SCRIPTURAL, NEW TESTAMENT TERM, “THE GODHEAD”
· “LET US MAKE MAN IN OUR IMAGE…” shows us what God looks like according to Scripture
· THE NAME AND NATURE OF THE GODHEAD OF THE BIBLE:
What are the Names of God the Father?
‘Is God’s ‘Personal’ Name Jehovah, as Jehovah Witnesses claim?’
What are the Names of the Holy Spirit?
What are the Names of Jesus?
· JESUS, THE GOD-MAN-ANGEL OF JEHOVAH WITNESSES, OR THE ARMSTRONGIAN ‘SUBORDINATE’ GOD?
· Let us Test the Authenticity of MESSIANIC JUDAISM
· TO TEST THE DOCTRINE OF THE TRINITY IN OBEDIENCE TO SCRIPTURE IS LABELLED AS THE WORST KIND OF ANTICHRIST BLASPHEMY
· ROMAN CATHOLIC/PROTESTANT DOCTRINES EXPLAIN THE ORIGIN AND MEANING OF THE TRINITY CLEARLY as follows:
Hypostases, Ousia, Consubstantiality
· SOPHIA OR SHEKINAH, THE FEMININE ROMAN CATHOLIC HOLY SPIRIT, THE THIRD PERSON IN THE TRINITY, CLAIMED BY PROTESTANTS DURING THE REFORMATION
· WHAT DO JESUS AND THE WRITERS OF THE SCRIPTURES SAY ABOUT THE WORD ‘TRINITY’ AND THE CONCEPT OF TRINITARIANISM?’’
· The CHRISTIANIZED PAGAN TRIQUETRA and the Christian fish-symbol
· IS JESUS A “LESSER OR SMALLER” GOD; A HUMAN PROPHET, OR AN ANGEL — OR THE ARCHANGEL MICHAEL?
· “My Father is GREATER than I” - WHAT DOES IT MEAN?
· CONTEXTUAL TRUTH OF THE SCRIPTURES CLEARLY TEACH THE OPPOSITE OF ROMAN CATHOLIC/PROTESTANT TRINITY-DOCTRINE
DIFFERENT INTERPRETATIONS OF THE BEING OF GOD
· Modulism: This “Oneness” Pentecostal or “Jesus Only” teaching in all its different forms excludes the Scriptural Godhead of the Bible: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. Modulism was/is also taught with different variations by freemason William Branham; [See the photo of the masonic pyramid on his grave below,] Jehovah Witnesses, Old and New Apostles, and Seventh-Day Adventists, although most Adventists now supposedly hold to the doctrine of the trinity. Modulism states, God is only one Person with three attributes, manifestations such as wind and fire, or as Branham said, “TITLES, or NAMES,” such as “Christ,” (i.e., the human incarnation of Jesus,) and the “Holy Spirit,” (mere manifestations of Jesus in the form of wind and fire at Pentecost.)
I have to say MODULISM OR JESUS ONLY MAKES IT IMPOSSIBLE TO UNDERSTAND how Jesus prayed to Himself in Gethsemane, how He prayed to Himself while interceding for His disciples in John Chapter 17, etc. Besides, it is silly that a mere ‘name’ without a character. (intelligent personality,) or an ‘activity’ such as wind and fire can speak and convict of sin as God the Holy Spirit does; can be “grieved,” “blasphemed against,” and so forth.
Masonic orders orchestrated all unscriptural cults and sects. They can never resist the urge to boast their evil connections, influence, and works. Hence, photographs, masonic signs, towers (their symbol of freemason phallic and sun worship,) and pyramids always tell the hidden truth about church leaders and the secret origins of their incredibly false doctrines and prophecies.
PHOTO ABOVE, LEFT: The masonic pyramid near the grave of JEHOVAH WITNESS FOUNDER, Charles Taze Russell. The inscription below the Knights Templar symbol, the cross and the crown, (Christianized by even the Baptist Church,) reads: WATCHTOWER BIBLE & TRACT SOCIETY. Russell based nearly all his Watchtower teachings (which are not real Bible teachings) on freemasonry.
PHOTO ABOVE, RIGHT: Masonic pyramid of freemason William Marion Branham; false prophet and preacher, who steered (and is still steering) thousands of gullible souls away from God’s Scriptural truth. Branham did not believe in the Scriptural Holy Spirit, His supernatural gifts, or His miraculous power. Branham had an ‘angel’ under his command, (which is Scripturally impossible,) who did his miracles for him! Undoubtedly, supernatural holy angels are true servants of God, but Scripturally and practically, they never replace the work of the Holy Spirit, and they are subject to God Alone, not to human beings!
ABOVE: The masonic obelisk on the grave of the great false prophetess and teacher Ellen G. White of the Seventh Day Adventist Church
God commanded that false prophets have to be stoned to death to purge His people from their destructive ways! (Deut. Chapter 13.) In the spiritual New Testament dispensation, physical stoning can be equated to exposing and rejecting — which is a definite New Testament COMMANDMENT of God, (Eph. 5:11; 2 Jn. v. 9-10.)
· Unitarianism: A religious doctrine, which rejects the doctrine that God is three gods or persons in one, as well as the Divinity of Jesus Christ. Both Judaist “Shema” and Muslim “Tawhid” declare “One God” without any of the “manifestations” or “attributes” of Modulism, Oneness Pentecostalism, and Jesus Only. Unitarianism declares ONE deity in one person, while omitting the Scriptural Being and Nature of The Scriptural Godhead of Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, as Jesus explained in Jn. 14:16-17, “I will pray the Father, and He will give you another Helper that He may abide with you FOREVER — the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive because it neither sees Him nor knows Him; but you know Him, for He DWELLS WITH YOU AND WILL BE IN YOU [after the outpouring of the Holy Spirit at Pentecost.]”
· Polytheism: The belief in and worship of several deities or gods such as in Hinduism, Buddhism, and all types of ancestral worship. Ancestors are often worshipped as gods and ‘mediators,’ not merely as ‘spirits.’ Polytheism is also practiced in the Christian worship of spiritual or church ancestors. I.e., prayer and worship to the deceased so-called ‘saints’ of Roman Catholicism.
· Monotheism: Monotheism means the worship of One God as described in the whole Bible. The Scriptural (both Old and New Testament) belief that God is the only ONE, All-Good God, but not according to Unitarianism or Modulism. Is. 45:21-22, “...There is no other God besides Me... For I Am God, and there is no other.” In the entire context of Scripture, the One and Only Real God simply reveals Himself as the inseparable, all-knowing, ever-present “Godhead” or “Godliness” of Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
· Dualism or Binitarianism: Two (dual) ‘divine persons’ (or of course, gods,) each with its own, completely different or even opposite character, (as in light and darkness, good and evil, male and female, etc.,) integrated into one god.
THE IMAGES ABOVE ILLUSTRATE Binitarianism or the worship of two, or dual gods. They depict the male/female god or Chinese Jin and Jang in various forms; God the Father and God the Son in pagan and Christian Duality as symbolized by the fishes; the ‘dual character’ of God or supposedly the ‘one god’ of both good and evil, darkness and light, etc. Let us remember, the Monotheist God of the Scriptures, (Father, Son, and Holy Spirit) is a Mono (or One,) all-good, single-minded God, “Every good and perfect gift comes from the Father of lights, with Whom there is NO variation or shadow of turning.” NO lie, deceit, evil or darkness mingles with The Light, the true God of the Bible! (Jam. 1:17.)
· Monotheistic Tritheism or Trinitarianism is the TRINITY creed: Tritheism means the worship of three gods. Monotheism means the worship of one god. Wikipedia Encyclopaedia explains this Roman Catholic doctrine, which was simply inherited by Protestants during the Reformation, as follows, “The Christian doctrine of the Trinity defines God as three [completely different individuals or divine] persons: the Father, the Son (Jesus), and the Holy Spirit. The three separate divine persons are distinct, yet each one is God, and in union, ‘in agreement’ [or in ‘oneness’] with another.”
Herbert W. Armstrong of the notorious Worldwide Church of God, adapted his own version of the trinity from Mormonism (or Latter-Day Saints.) In addition, he applied British Israelism to America, (the false teaching of popular television preacher John Hagee and Company too,) teaching that America is the so-called “divinely chosen, ten lost tribes of Israel” - his reason why everything seems ‘bigger and better’ in America. He defined his Trinitarian polytheism as follows, “God is revealed in the Scriptures as a Divine Family. The Father and Son, (two separate persons “in one;” meaning two different gods in agreement or union with each other,) reside in heaven, with their human, “spiritually begotten” [Armstrongian] godchildren on earth…. While the Holy Spirit is simply the power of god...”
Armstrong’s ‘proof’ for his three-gods-in-one Trinitarian polytheism is Stephen’s dying words, “I see...the Son of Man standing at the right hand of God!” - Acts 7:56.] In addition, The Plainful Truth lists 209 false prophesies of this teacher and prophet. Yet, even in death, he still influences millions of people across the globe.
GOD THE FATHER, JESUS CHRIST HIS SON, AND THE HOLY SPIRIT IN THE OLD TESTAMENT
The context of Old Testament Scripture, (the Jewish Scriptures or Tanakh,) makes it clear that Jesus Christ, fully revealed in the New Testament, is the Prophesied One, the Hebrew Christ, Savior ‘Messiah,’ Who was still expected during the Old Testament dispensation. Jews have no excuse to reject Jesus as the prophesied Hebrew Christ, or to reject the Scriptural Godhead of Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. Old Testament Scripture is riddled with proof of what I am saying. Moreover, the Tanakh’s prophecy concerning the Messiah was FULFILLED exactly as foretold. The Tenakh testifies to the truth that the Hebrew Christ came that day when Jesus was born in Bethlehem. Jesus fulfilled all the Old Testament’s prophecies through His birth, life, miraculous works, suffering, death, resurrection, and ascension!