You shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free
The Great “Deliverance” Ministry Deception
ON RIGHT: Messianic Jews and other Evangelicals even call up unknown spirits by blowing the Jewish Shofar, (Ram’s Horn) in their attempt to cast out demons from believers. The Shofar and other Jewish beliefs can only belong to the Jewish Synagogue — which still rejects the Lord Jesus Christ of the Bible after nearly two millennia.
· Salvation, redemption and blessing is the spiritual place/position, which personally born again believers occupy in His Kingdom
· Suffering: is it always from the devil, or does God make us suffer to teach us something?
· Scriptural proof that the entire ‘deliverance’ franchise is a hoax
· “Everything God does is not in the Bible? Why limit God by obeying His New Covenant commandments?”
· How can these ‘deliverers’ be so deceived as to ‘minister’ contrary to the truth of God’s Word?
· The incredible dangers of Roman Catholic and Protestant exorcism
· Jesus ministered primarily to His own Hebrew nation, as they were still under the physical Old Covenant of the Law
· The Holy Spirit did not indwell the Old Hebrews under the Old Testament covenant and during Jesus’ ministry to them
· True salvation is a spiritual place/position/state believers occupy inside the spiritual Kingdom of Christ
· Only one Scriptural account of Paul casting out a demon from and unbeliever after Jesus’ ascension!
· The only other account of exorcism under the New Covenant was of Jewish exorcists, who tried to abuse the Holy Spirit!
· After Jesus’ ascension, no Scriptural account of casting out a demon from personally born again believers exists!
· Under Jesus’ New Covenant, we experience ‘trails,’ ‘persecution,’ and ‘the lust of the flesh’
· In Romans 8 and throughout Scripture, Paul explained away all so-called ‘demonic habitation’ as “the flesh”
· Roman Catholic Exorcism
· The ‘experts’ and what they commit in the Name of Jesus
· The broken, confused and truly bound people: the carnage left behind by ‘the experts’
· If these ministries were real, why are their practices and teachings in conflict with the truth of the Bible?
· Continually ‘binding’ and attacking demons in spiritual warfare, scaring people to believe the defeated enemy is so powerful?
· The vast difference between God’s Defensive Battle and their Offensive ‘Spiritual Warfare in the Heavenlies’
· What is the Whole Armour of God really?
· What about the supernatural experience of “patients,” who were “delivered” by exorcists?
· Real Deliverance versus chaotic, unscriptural ‘deliverance’
· Under Jesus’ New Covenant, it is impossible that true believers can be possessed or ‘oppressed by indwelling demons’
· True believers were fully redeemed or set free when they were born again from darkness into God’s Kingdom of Light
· Can demons live inside your mind, (or soul,) as the Holy Spirit supposedly “only indwells your human spirit not your mind?”
· What about ‘inherited sin’ and the ‘curses of our forefathers?
· Can the descendants of true believers be cursed?
· Is it true that God pronounced a generational curse for sincere believers in Ex. 20:1-6?’
· What about the ‘evil bloodline’ we has to ‘cut off?’
SALVATION, REDEMPTION AND BLESSING IN CHRIST IS A SPIRITUAL PLACE/POSITION/STATE ALL TRUE BELIEVERS OCCUPY INSIDE THE SPIRITUAL KINGDOM OF CHRIST
The reason why Jesus’ true Gospel must be preached to every person, who desires to meet and know God, is because He is not into changing bad people into religious people who merely look good from the outside, (Mt. 29:19-20.) The Jesus of the Bible makes “new creations” from sinful, lost, cursed, spiritually dead and bound people; (Gal. 2:20.)
The sly, evil author of all religion in all its many forms cannot do any of this. Religion is all about outward, self-righteous emptiness, which never changes the ‘heart.’ Jesus is all about inward, self-crucifying, inward, spiritual renewal, (Gal. 5:24.) Thus, we all have to be spiritually born again; (our dead human spirits must become alive inside us,) otherwise, we cannot “see” or “enter” the spiritual Kingdom of God, because God Himself is Spirit. The God of the Bible is not a tyrant; He does not enslave people and force them to accept and follow Him. The personal rebirth through faith in Christ is a personal choice, (Jn. 4:21-24; 1:12-13; 3:3-5.)
At the moment we sincerely accept Jesus as our personal God, Lord, Savior and Redeemer, Jesus takes us spiritually out of the kingdom of darkness with all its bondage, and places us wholly into His Kingdom of salvation, redemption (spiritual freedom) and light. We cannot fall in, out, and back into Jesus’ Kingdom as it pleases us. Personally born again believers willingly and by choice occupy this place, or spiritual position inside the Kingdom of God, as spiritually, we were completely “taken out” of darkness and placed wholly “into His marvellous light.” We were completely removed from the state/position/spiritual place of sin in the kingdom of darkness. We were totally redeemed or set free from spiritual death, bondage and cursedness to live as the saved, redeemed, blessed children of the Most High God; the holy temple of the Holy Spirit; members of the body and bride of Christ, and the utterly sanctified (or made holy) saints of Christ, (Ex. 20:1-2; Jn. 1:12-13; 3:3-5; Gal. 4:6, 1 Pt. 2:9-25, Phil. 4:21-22.)
Salvation, Redemption and Blessing are therefore not ‘things’ we still have to ‘earn,’ or hope for after we have accepted Christ. Salvation is a totally new position in life, and a new lifestyle in Christ. Jesus gives us the full ‘package’ of our newborn position inside His Spiritual Kingdom, which is actually inside the blood-cleansed “hearts” or human spirits of all personally born again believers from the moment they accept Him, (read Lu. 17:20-21; 1 Ths. 5:23.)
Jesus does not leave the ‘minds’ or thoughts and beliefs of His disciples in bondage to darkness. He also, through the constant teaching of His Word, which is “All Truth,” and the constant indwelling of the Teacher, His Holy Spirit, command us to study His Word to constantly “renew” or “transform” our ‘minds’ or thoughts, so we can know Who He really Is, and how to follow or obey Him above all else, (Rom. 12:1-2; 1 Pt. 1:13-19.)
Jesus does not share His born again disciples with the enemy of our souls. Because salvation is a spiritual place of full redemption, or complete freedom from the king of darkness and his kingdom of bondage, the only way Satan can get a hold on our ‘hearts’ and souls, (our human spirits and minds or thoughts,) is when we ourselves decide to give him the permission to again enslave us with his lies, lusts, fears, harassment and deception, (Jam. 1:13-18; Gal. 3:10-14; 1 Pet. 2:9-10; 1 Ths. 5:21.)
SCRIPTURAL PROOF THAT THE ENTIRE ‘DELIVERANCE’ FRANCISE IS A HOAX
This entire money-making ‘deliverance’ industry is entirely based on their belief that God shares His temple, (in New Testament terms, the body of Christ or the temple of the Holy Spirit,) with Satan. They established this assumption on the witchcraft and idolatry that was committed in the physical Old Testament temple, which did not cause God to leave the temple. In the Old temple, God resided in the Holy of Holies, [in New Testament terms, the ‘heart’ or human spirit of believers,] while idolatry of all kinds were committed at the gates and outer court, (Ezekiel Chapter 8.) So, they came to the conclusion that demons can dwell in the minds or ‘souls’ of believers, while the Holy Spirit dwells in the ‘hearts’ or human spirits of believers, (1 Ths 5:23.)
However, the truth is that the New Testament/Covenant temple of the Holy Spirit, Who indwells all sincere believers, is vastly different from that physical building, the Old Testament/covenant temple.
· Paul taught in 1 Cor. 6:15-20; 3:16-17, “Do you not know that he [or she] who is joined to a whore, [both male and female fornicators are whores,] is one in body [and in spirit] with her [or him?] For the two, God says, shall become one flesh. But he who is joined to the Lord is [entirely] one Spirit with Him. Flee sexual immorality. Every sin that one does is outside the body, but he [or she] who commits sexual immorality sins against his [or her] own body. Or do you not know that your [entire] body is a temple of the Holy Spirit Who dwells in you… and that you are not your own? For you were bought with a price… If anyone defiles the temple of God, God will destroy him. [The whore will actually destroy him or herself by inviting Satan and his demons into the human spirit, soul, and body, and God will leave him to destruction, as God will not tolerate such defilement of His temple.] For the temple of God is [completely] holy, which temple you are, [and He does not share His temple with Satan and sin.]
· In the context of both the Old and New Covenants, (the ‘physical’ Old Covenant being the ‘example’ of how God deals with spiritual, New Covenant believers, (1 Cor. 10:1-11,) God made it plain that His true believers do not belong to this physical world. They still have to live here physically, but spiritually, they belong to God’s eternal, spiritual Kingdom, (Jn. 18:36; 1 Pt. 2:9-10.)
· Thus, even under the Old Covenant, God emphatically stated in Ex. 20:1-2, “I Am the Lord Your God, Who called you out of, [that means entirely removed you from,] the land of Egypt, [the symbol of the spiritual kingdom of darkness,] and out of the house of bondage, [which is symbolic of spiritual and emotional bondage in the New Testament.]” Hence, under the New Testament Covenant, which was established when Jesus was risen from the dead and ascended into heaven, the Bible writers never referred to believers as people under spiritual bondage. True believers can be physically thrown in prison, but spiritually they will always remain free as long as they remain in the will of God. Peter explained this concept perfectly in 1 Pt. 2:8-10, “[Those who reject the truth of God’s Word] stumble [through their disobedience.] But you [disciples of Jesus...] He called out of darkness, [that’s removed you entirely on a spiritual level from the kingdom of darkness, and brought you] into His marvellous light.”
SUFFERING: IS IT ALWAYS FROM THE DEVIL, OR DOES MAKE US SUFFER TO TEACH US SOMETHING?
There is no darkness or evil in God. All evil comes from the devil, but God is the Righteous Judge Who always resides over everything we do - and He knows how to turn everything bad into good for us. Thus, sexual and other sin against our bodies, such as drug and alcohol abuse, etc., (which always affect the whole body and our loved ones too,) can cause major problems for unbelievers and believers alike.
· Even after believers have repented from such sin against the temple of the Holy Spirit, they can still experience constant demonic harassment, and spiritual and emotional problems, because Satan always focus on our weak points. Once he had a foothold in some area of our lives, he will not let the matter rest. I believe he reckons, if we did it then, we will probably do it again.
· Of course God can forbid the enemy to harass us once we are cleansed by the blood of Jesus, (His forgiveness.) But often, God allows timely persecution to prove to us that sin is always very serious. Hence, we need to stand steadfast against temptation. In this case, all the ‘deliverance’ and 'spiritual warfare' in the world will not stop Satan’s victimization, because God is the Only One Who decides what He allows over us and what not, and for how long it will continue. Persistent obedience and commitment to Christ builds Godly character. It is a real but overlooked fact that God allows us to ‘chastise’ ourselves because of our own choice to disobey His Word. In many cases, we will only “learn obedience through the things we suffer,” (Heb. 5:8-9.) Suffering for righteousness sake is another reality in the lives of true believers. All those who desire to live Godly and fruitful lives will be persecuted to try and persuade them otherwise, (2 Tim. 3:12.)
In the light of all this Scriptural proof, we can conclude that persisting problems in the lives of believers aren’t demonic infestation, but a lack of knowledge concerning our saved, redeemed, and blessed position inside the Kingdom of God; forgiveness, repentance, the reality of Biblical suffering for righteousness, God’s complete ‘cleansing’ through the blood-covenant of Christ, and a lack of knowledge concerning “resisting the [harassment, fear, and temptation] of the devil,” etc., (1 Jn. 1:5-10; Jam. 4:7, etc.)
“EVERYTHING GOD DOES IS NOT IN THE BIBLE.” “WHY LIMIT GOD BY OBEYING HIS NEW COVENANT COMMANDMENTS!”
The Pentecostal-Charismatic Movement call those who stand solely on the contextual truth of God’s entire Word “Religious Pharisees.” However, the incredible unscriptural doctrines, masonic affiliations, and occult manifestations of these people come directly from what the Promise Keepers Network and Rodney Howard Brown in particular teach, "Not everything God does is written in the Bible," is a fallacy to ‘push’ God to ‘perform’ their way and to ‘do’ their will. Of course God can do anything, but He chose to work in the boundaries of His revealed Word, the Bible. Everything God does might not be written in the Bible, but everything God wants us to do or not to do, is written in the Bible. We should not do what is not written in the Bible, but that which was written in God’s own Word for our own spiritual, emotional, and physical safety.
These people twist and abuse the Word to ‘make’ God say what suits them, but in the entire context of the Bible, God really did limit Himself. He clearly declared:
· "I Am the Truth, the Light and the Life, and no one, [that means absolutely no human being will ever] come to the Father except through Me," (Jn. 14:6.)
· "I did not come to judge the world [now already.] There is one that will judge everyone: the Words that I have spoken will judge you in the last day,” (Jn. 12:48.)
· “I Am the Light of the world. He who follows Me, [the Word of God; the Truth,] shall not walk in [deception and] darkness, but have the light of [eternal] life,” (Jn. 8:12.)
· The entrance of My Words gives light: it gives [spiritual] understanding to the simple,” (Ps. 119:130.)
· My Word is [the only] lamp unto our feet in all the spiritual darkness and deception of this world, (Ps. 119:105.)
· “Add or take away nothing from My words. [The contextual truth of the Bible; interpreted in the “entirety of God’s Word, which is truth,” (Ps. 119:160,)] For I testify to everyone who hears the Word of the prophecy of this Book: If anyone add to these things, God will add to him the plagues that are written in the Book. And if anyone takes away from the [contextual truth] of the Words in this Book... God shall take away his part from the Book of Life, from the holy city [heaven,] and from the [promises] which are written in this Book," Rev. 22:18-19.
· “Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ shall enter into the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven. Many will say to Me in That Day, 'Lord, Lord,’ have we not prophesied in Your Name, cast our demons in Your Name, and done many wonders in Your Name?’ And then I will declare to them: ‘I never knew you: depart from me, you who practice lawlessness! For whoever hears these sayings of Mine and does them, I will liken him to a wise man who built his house on [Me,] the Rock..." (Mt. 7:21-24.)
The entire Bible is filled with Jesus' warnings to guard our spirits, souls, bodies and lives by living according to The Truth, Jesus, Word! We have to “test and prove everything to see whether it is from God,” (1 Ths. 5:21; 1 Jn. 4:1-4.) This 'limiting-God' doctrine can be compared somewhat to you telling your children: “When you cross the road, look left, and right and left again. And only when it is safe to walk, cross the road." But your children say, "We will not limit you in what you are saying. We will cross the road our way and by the power of our words, we will make all those huge cargo trucks, cars and 4X4's stop!"
HOW CAN THESE ‘DELIVERERS’ BE SO DECEIVED AS TO ‘MINISTER’ CONTRARY TO THE TRUTH OF GOD’S WORD?
The first mistake these ‘deliverers’ make, is to confuse the Old Testament Covenant for the Old Hebrew nation, where everything was physical, (i.e., physical temple, altar, sacrifices, priesthood…) with the New Testament Covenant, written in the blood of Jesus Christ, where the entire ceremonial or outward law of the Old Covenant was fulfilled and done away with in Christ, (Mt. 5:17; Hebrews Chapters 7-9.) Jesus’ New Testament, blood-cleansed temple is not a physical church building. Hence, the only law that Jesus commanded under His New Testament Covenant is the Moral Law of Love, which is written on every human heart, not just the hearts of believers, (Rom. 2:13-16.)
All believers must, to the best of their ability, strive to live holy lives and obey the Moral Law of Jesus Christ to remain in Christ. Although, in our humanity, we remain imperfect, we must “abide in Him” by following Him in the leading of His Holy Spirit and the truth of His Word until That Day when He comes to take us to heaven, (Jn. 13:34; 15:6; Mt. 7:21-24; Jn 13:34; 14:15 & 23; 1 Jn. 2:4-5; 1:7-10.)
The Calvinist “once saved always saved” or “unconditional love” doctrine is a great distortion of Scripture. The entire Bible warns that, left unrepented, sin will give Satan a hold on our thoughts and lives to separate us from God. Lured back deep enough into the state of sin and bondage, and we will choose not to remain inside the Kingdom of Light. Eventually, we will choose to lose our blessed, saved, redeemed position in the Kingdom of God and return to our previous, sinful state as a “dog returns to its vomit,” (2 Pt. 2:22; Prov. 26:11.)
In fact, 1 Cor. 6:9 undeniably states that, without the true intention to repent from all sin, no one can even enter into the spiritual Kingdom of God, which is inside the born again ‘hearts’ of true believers. “Do you know that the [wilfully, unrepentant] unrighteous will not inherit the Kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither fornicators, idolaters, adulterers, homosexuals, covetous [because we cannot serve two masters, God and Mammon,] drunkards, revilers, nor extortioners will [not even enter] into the Kingdom of God.”
Jesus Himself warned in Mt. 7:21-24, “Many will say to me in That Day, ‘Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied... cast our demons… and done many wonders in Your Name?’ And I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me,, you who practice lawlessness! Therefore, whoever listens to My saying and does them, I will liken him to a wise man who built his house [life] on the Rock…”
Still, millions of people choose to serve spiritually dead Christianity and other religions instead of dying to their position of lostness, sin, bondage and cursedness in the kingdom of darkness, because obedience to God’s Moral Law of Love (through repentance from all immorality,) is not taught there. Instead, outward church laws and ceremonial or ‘saving’ rituals substitute God’s Moral Law in that place.
THE INCREDIBLE DANGERS OF ROMAN CATHOLIC AND PROTESTANT EXORCISM
Exorcism and deliverance in church, as all other church or ‘sacramental’ salvation, redemption, (freedom) and blessing, holds no personal responsibility for ‘patients.’ From personal experience and knowledge of God’s Scriptural truth and the working of the Real Holy Spirit of the Bible, I fail to see any discrepancies between Protestant ‘deliverance’ ministries, Roman Catholic exorcism, and pagan occultism. All types of Christian ‘deliverance’ depend completely on the ‘faith’ and ‘church authority’ of the priest, or other type of ‘deliverer’ - just as in the occult, where the hierarchical supremacy and demonic power of the witch represent exactly the same.
Most ‘patients’ run to these ‘deliverers’ (and keep on running to them week after week or day after day as if they were Christ Himself, because of a dreadful lack of knowledge and personal responsibility in taking control of their relationship with Jesus Christ and the many problems in their lives. They actually see these exorcists or ‘deliverers’ as christs and gods, instead of relying solely on the Lord Jesus Christ, the powerful truth of His Word and His Almighty Holy Spirit. Because they were confused by so many false doctrines and starved spiritually and emotionally for a lack of genuine Holy Spirit power, they want a quick fix for their problems; they do not want to go to the ‘trouble’ of working on a growing, Scriptural relationship with Jesus.
They believe through ‘deliverance,’ and even ‘continual deliverance’ by a priest, pastor or minister, they can have peace and prosperity switched on instantly, while they do not have to obey the Scriptural truth of Christ, or repent from personal sin. Just as Roman Catholics and raw occultists, they think the ‘deliverer’ can do everything for them; believe for them, and deal with their problems ‘magically,’ while they continue on their merry old sinful and passive way.
Jesus Himself is the Only Way, Truth and Life, and the truth of His Word, or Jesus Himself, is the Bread of Life. He Alone is the Savior, Redeemer, and Blessor of all those who personally chose Him as their God and Lord, (Jn. 14:6; 6:35; 1:12-13.)
Thus, Jesus commanded all His true disciples, “Go into all the world and preach My [True] Gospel to everyone. He who believes and [asks to be baptized in water according to My example and Scriptural commandments] will be saved… [Through the gifts of the constant, indwelling Holy Spirit,] these signs, [which show that they are truly My disciples,] will follow [all] those who [sincerely and personally] believe.”
· “In My Name they will cast out demons…
· “They will speak in new tongues…
· “They will take up serpents… [if they are attacked by physical and spiritual entities.]
· “If they drink anything deadly, [when poisoned accidently or without their knowledge,] it will by no means harm them…
· “They will lay hands on the sick, and they will recover…
· “They will anoint the sick with oil, and the prayer of faith, [not the oil itself, which is merely a symbol of the Holy Spirit,] will save the sick, [when they obey God’s Moral law to resolve conflict among themselves by confessing their abusive sins to one another as stated in these verses,] and the Lord will raise him up…
· “For if you remain in My [True] Word, you are My disciples indeed, and [then] you shall know the truth, and The Truth shall set you free,” (Mark 16:16-18; Jam. 5:15-16; Jn. 8:31-32.)
Because only Jesus really knows what is going on in the spiritual world, His believers have to follow the leading of the Holy Spirit above all else, because He will never deviate from the contextual truth of His whole Word in the Bible.
The feelings, perceptions and doctrines of people are sinking sand when it comes to God’s work in, and through the lives of His believers, (Mt. 7:21-24.)
Hence, God gave Scriptural commandments concerning all teaching, prophecy, and spiritual manifestations, which everyone, and for their own safety and for the spiritual and emotional safety of others, have to obey.