You will know the truth and the truth will set you free
Churches are Crammed with Sick people and Fake Healings. Does God still Heal and How Does He Do It?
[Acknowledgement to the person who compiled and published this image]
In this study:
· Differences between the New Age Jesus and the Lord Jesus of Bible Scripture
· Another Jesus another spirit another gospel
· Heal me O Lord and I shall be saved and healed!
When someone refers to spiritual power as 'energy,' 'vibrations,' ‘chi,’ etcetera, and promote Christianized Eastern meditation such as dhyana and yoga that induce “altered consciousness’ or trances, they are using occult terms for demonic activity, although it is attached to Bible verses. New Age and other occult healing-techniques in Christianized pagan psychiatry and so-called ‘deliverance’ ministries infested the churches with satanic doctrine. What’s more, such ‘healing’ techniques are allegedly ‘more effective’ in combination with the Esther, Elijah, and Daniel fasts in the Old Testament.
Only three men fasted for 40 days in Scripture. Moses represented the ousted, Old Testament, outward ceremonial temple law, “[which were symbols of Jesus’ New Covenant, but] made nothing perfect,” (Heb. 7:18-19; 8:5-13; Col. 2:9-15!) Elijah represented the mediating Old Testament prophets, who do not exist under the New Covenant anymore, (Heb. 1:1-2.) The Lord Jesus Christ, Who still ministered before the cross under the Old Covenant, is the Sole Representative of His Eternal New Covenant. His 40-day fast was a prelude to His complete victory at the cross, which established His everlasting, full atonement for all true believers, (1 Tim. 2:5.) So, Jesus first fulfilled and thereby annulled the entire ceremonial law that pertained to the Old Testament covenant. Each and every literal law that supported the symbolical country, nation, temple, sacrifices, feasts, and everything else about Israel; the entire Levitical priesthood that administered it as well, “vanished away” before His eternal Spiritual, New Testament Covenant, (Heb. 10:1-4; Mt. 5:17-20; 1 Pt. 2:9-10; Hebrews 7:11-19; 7:18-19; 9:8-15; 8:7,13!) That is why the Lord Jesus taught us exactly how to pray and said, “[Do not use occult tactics to supposedly ‘make God hear and answer’ you.] The Father knows the things you need before you ask Him,” (Mt. 6:7-8.)
So, attempting to duplicate this fast, is blasphemy; or throwing God’s grace in Christ back into His face.
The spiritual/emotional fast that “God has chosen” is emotional and physical self-denial to actively obey His Moral Law, (Isa. 58:6.) Read what Scripture details about the Daniel and Esther fasts and other questions about fasting, by clicking the link to the Relating Article.)
· Nevertheless, during Christianized psychiatric regression therapy in combination with Old Testament fasts, ‘God’ supposedly, (‘to find the causes’ of sickness before He can heal them emotionally and physically,) ‘takes people back even as far as into their mother’s wombs and beyond to their ‘past lives’ to understand their suffering and forgive those responsible for it – which then allegedly brings healing to relationships, sick souls, and bodies, (read Jam. 5:13-18.) This is the brazen idolatry and witchcraft of reincarnation, which directly connect suffering people to satanism, (Heb. 9:27.)
Those Christian shamans even apply Buddhist massages and ice therapy to feet and other body parts, combined with ‘prayer,’ in so-called “deliverance” and ‘healing’ to conjure up ‘negative or toxic emotions’ about an abuser, to “discharge or cleanse those negative emotions,” and then to ‘charge’ the person with ‘positive emotions’ about the abuser. This is not “loving our enemies” as Jesus commanded. It is shameless demonic messing with our minds and lives.
If people were chronically and severely abused by parents, spouses, etcetera, God will not use Christianized ‘memory replacement therapy’ and other occult methods to heal them emotionally and physically. He will, however, “make all things work together for good to those who love Him.” ‘Love’ for God and everyone else is agape or Moral-Law obedience to His contextual Word, not the so-called ‘changing of negative feelings into positive feelings,’]” (Rom. 8:28; 1 Jn. 2:4.) Plain obedience to God’s Scriptural Way is what heals ‘victims’ under all circumstances! (Mt. 18:15-20; Lu. 17:1-3; Mt. 5:21-24.)
Even if situations remain torturous, we can be assured that God has a good reason why He allows it. The Lord will not resolve problems while we neglect to obey His Scriptural leading. E.g.,, when we refuse to seek peace “as far as it depends on us,” or if we do not repent from seeking vengeance: Rom. 12:19 KJV.) “We have to come boldly before the throne of grace, that we may find mercy and grace to receive God’s help in time of trouble,” (Heb. 4:16.) What God will do when we submit to His will for a particular situation, (which we must prayerfully discern according to the contextual truth of Scripture and real Holy-Spirit conviction,) is to resolve the anger, hurt, worthlessness, hopelessness, and every other emotion, which abusers caused, (Heb. 4:16!) God will begin by empowering us consciously by convincing us of any unforgiveness and other sin in our lives, (John 16:8-11.) This we must resolve by confessing our sins, asking His forgiveness, and repenting from sin. If we have abused other people, we must also confess our sins against them and ask their forgiveness, (1 Jn. 1:8-10; Jam. 5:16-18.) Our forgiveness of those who sinned against us is not a feeling but a personal choice. The forgiveness of serious harm must always be followed by repentance and restitution of either ourselves and/or the abuser. (Restitution is to actively turn lies into truth, and so on.)
· Thus, instead of “erasing those memories from our minds,” God will use all suffering to form His Godly character in us, (Rom. 8:28.) Jesus said in Matthew 13:52, “Every [student] instructed concerning the kingdom of heaven is like a householder who brings out of his treasure things new and old.” The Holy Spirit will teach us how to grow our minds or thoughts, beliefs, and emotions in Scriptural obedience to Him. He will then use us to minister to others, who endure the same type of traumas, which He carried us through, (see Rom. 12:1-2; Heb. 5:8.) We are indeed in the lifelong School of the Holy Spirit, where we learn and progress step by step in Godly knowledge, obedience, and wisdom.
Differences Between the New Age Jesus and the Lord Jesus of the Bible
[Acknowledgement to the people who compiled and published theses images]
I stand amazed at how desperately believers seek the ungodly things of the prosperity dogma of so-called ‘health, wealth, and happiness.’ Even if their demonic miracles work, “what will it profit us to win the whole world [and even die with perfect physical bodies,] but lose our [eternal lives]?” Those extremely misguided clergies actually teach them to do what only the Most High God, through the Truth of His written Word and the Real Power of the Holy Spirit, can accomplish! Yet, it is not surprising to find that the devil will go to any length to prove that the God of the Bible is impotent in the provision, comfort, protection, and healing of His children. As he said to Jesus in the wilderness, “[Why wait on God?] If you are [the Christ,] command these stones to become bread. But Jesus answered, ‘It is written that man will not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceeds from the mouth of God!’” How can any believer think that Jesus the Creator God, (Whom Scripture reveals as omnipotent, omnipresent, and omniscient,) will lead desperate people to pagan reincarnation such and ‘regression therapy,’ (to name but one of their evils,) to heal them? And what ‘god’ do they find during those Old Testament fasts, which were nullified by the victory of the Lord Jesus Christ at the cross, when He placed every single power and principal, (Satan himself, all his demons, and evil people) under His feet? (Jn. 19:28-30! Isa. 53:3-5! Col. 2:9-15!)
· Can anyone please show me a single verse where Jesus says, “Christians, negative vibrations attracted such serious emotional and physical illnesses to you that I must ‘send down positive healing energy to you’ to ‘heal the past’ before emotional and physical healing, and eventually, even salvation can occur. “Your ‘emotional wounds’ resulted in unresolved ‘negative feelings’ based on fear, which attract the negative energy of rejection. Therefore, [unscriptural] fasting attracts god! Rejection is always fear-related. It is the great negative energy that stems from all ‘negative experiences,’ and it attracts a lack of self-esteem and a loss of personal power. This attract other ‘negative emotions’ such as anger, discouragement, hopelessness, unforgiveness; escapism through alcohol, sex, and drugs; and a myriad of other ‘negative feelings’ that hinder your ‘inner healing,’ which of course, hinder your ‘physical healing.” [This is the occult “law of attraction,” which is openly preached in churches such the Bethel Movement.]
“First,” the satanic church Jesus continues, “we must deal with the ‘roots’ of your ‘negative emotions,’ which is a very complicated and highly specialized process. [WHAT HAPPENED TO THE “SIMPLICITY” OF THE WORD, 2 Corinthians 1:12; 11:3-4?) It starts with searching for ‘open doors’ of fear and rejection. [HOW ABOUT SEARCHING FOR UNREPENTED SIN?] After that, the ‘negative experiences of the past must be corrected’ through the ‘specialized process’ of taking you on a ‘journey of self-discovery’ to close all those open doors. [WHERE IS THE CONVICTION OF THE HOLY SPIRIT?] This will eventually take you to inner healing, a high self-esteem, positive self-enhancement, and salvation.
“Yet, to get My healing energy from above is a highly specialized and complicated process. Forty-day and other fasts will assist you in this, [WELL, UNLESS YOU ARE MOSES, ELIJAH, OR THE LORD JESUS CHRIST AND CAN ACCOMPLISH WHAT THEY ACCOMPLISHED, IT IS BLASPHEMY,] while as many Christians you can find must assist you in a constant chain of prayer to release My energy from above and keep open the healing doors to heaven. [Jesus forbade vain repetitions that simulate the repetitive prayer of occult mantras; hoping that will force Him to react, Mt. 6:7.]
· “However, I can do nothing without My global church hospital and My highly trained staff in attendance there,” the false Jesus rambles on. “ will have to admit you to My expensive but most effective ‘journey of recovery’ program at mega healing centers such as Bethel, Hillsong, and other churches. There, during regular specialized follow-up “see and taste” treatments, My super anointed and competent ‘deliverance ministers’ and other staff members will experiment with many of My different superpower healing inventions to see which treatment will suit you best. [What lies! 1 John 1:2:22-17 clearly states all true believers “have” [present tense,] the Holy Spirit’s anointing abiding inside them!!!”
“Although all My inventions work well, I highly recommend one of My latest New Age techniques called “Sozo.” This is one of the very best ‘psycho-spiritual deliverance and inner healing’ treatments on the market at the moment. You don’t have to do anything; I have made it all extremely easy for you. Just surrender yourself completely to the care of My highly trained staff and ‘soak’ in My presence while they call ‘heaven down to earth.’ My specialists will administer painless trance-state anaesthesia to lead you through ‘a series of different rooms that contain generational roots and curses, cultural expressions, and areas where you have yielded to temptation.” Lies, more lies. Generational bloodline curses do not exist!
Still, the false Jesus carries on, “This is similar to My very effective Regression Therapy, where My experts can get to the ‘negative emotions’ you picked up through your life, in your mother’s womb, and in your past lives. There, in that state of regression, My super-anointed physicians will assist you to forgive, and to let go of fear and rejection, and your low self-esteem. All negative energies will be ‘positively charged’ to change your ‘negative emotions’ and ‘negative experiences’ into ‘positive emotions’ and ‘positive experiences’ in every area of your life.
“After that, My wide range of emotion-replacement therapies must support the excellent results My staff has achieved thus far. Hatred must be replaced with love, rejection with acceptance, etcetera. [IT sounds like ‘restitution,’ although it isn’t what God said, as “sin and repentance” are not even mentioned!] My staff will continue your ‘journey of recovery’ by evolving you from one spiritual level to another, and finally, you will feel energized and self-confident enough to come to salvation and deliverance from all the ‘roots of your emotional wounds.’ This is how My highly trained and very efficient staff will eventually cure your emotional and physical illnesses so you can then get to a “personal connection with Me.”
· So, faith in and acceptance of the Real Jesus, true discipleship and repentance from sin, are all gone! Note how words and phrases like “sin,” “repentance,” “personal responsibility,” “abuse and abusers,” “Jesus’ full atonement in our place” and the “full indwelling and anointing of the Holy Spirit” were also deleted from their church language.
[Acknowledgement to the person who compiled and published this image]
It must be plain for all to see that this is the language of “another Jesus,” who teaches “another gospel” through his church agents, who “transform themselves into angels of light” by doing miracles in the false power of a demonic so-called ‘holy’ spirit,” (2 Cor. 11:4,14.) This is Christian Satanism, as clearly demonstrated in Charismatic and other churches. Yet, mega churches as well as the small churches around the corners from where Christians live, deceive millions of people to think this is Biblical ‘Christian psychology science.’ Psychology is definitely not a “science.” If the understanding of human behavior in psychology is not based on sinful behavior, which must be regretted, confessed, and repented from as God commands, it is blatant occultism, dressed in fancy pagan philosophies – and in this case, mixed with New Age Christianity, (Col. 8:5-8!) Blending any kind of occultism with Christianity, (even remotely attached to the Bible,) always results in things like voodoo, which is dangerous, juiced-up ritualistic witchcraft.
Hence, Scriptural truth refutes all those ‘deliverance’ and healing deceptions of mega and small churches and their ‘expert ministers’ of all sorts. A friend asked me to add this piece of valuable advice. “Every one of these false doctrines began in the occult – E.W. Kenyon with his Word Faith, Agnes Sanford as the ‘godmother’ of ‘inner healing…’ Please realize that any form of inner healing; healing of rejection or any other form of abuse; healing of memories or trauma in your past, or unforgiveness as the root of sickness and as presented by churches and their 'deliverance ministries,' are the Christianised occult teachings of a false gospel as explained in this article.”
[Acknowledgement to the person who compiled and published this image]
It is time that true believers repent from double-mindedness and get to Jesus’ real Scriptural truth; rejecting all church structures with their occult death traps that lure suffering people with their souped-up, New Age, Christian psychology doctrines, (Rev. 18:4.) So, let us cut the chase and get right to the nitty-gritty of Jesus’ Scriptural truth, which refutes all the ‘deliverance’ and healing deceptions of churches and their so-called “expert ministers” of all sorts.
· Jesus is Almighty God Himself; Creator of the entire universe and everything in it, eternal High Priest, Redeemer (Deliverer,) Blessor, Healer, Provider, and Defender. He so very much loved every single person on earth that He gave Himself in human form so that “whoever [personally] believes in Him will not perish but have [present tense] eternal life. He who [sincerely] believes is not condemned. But he who does not believe is condemned already… And this is the condemnation, that the Light has come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than Light, because their deeds are evil. For everyone practicing evil hates the light and does not [sincerely and openly] come to the Light, lest his deeds should be exposed. But he who does the truth [or obey the Real Word of God] comes to the Light that his deeds may be clearly seen, that they were done in God,” (Jn. 1:1-14; 3:16-21; 10:10.)
· Through our instant rebirth when we sincerely accept Jesus, we have [present tense] His full anointing through His complete and constant indwelling Holy Spirit, (Mt. 3:11-12; 1 Cor. 6:15-20; 1 Jn. 2:20,27.) This is so because we were [past tense] completely spiritually called “out of darkness into His marvelous light.” So, we are His “chosen generation, royal priesthood, holy [spiritual] nation, and His own special people,” so that we all can proclaim His praises [and true Gospel to a lost and dying world,]” (1 Pt. 2:9-10; Acts 1:8; Mt. 28:19-20.) There are no bondage and shoddy workmanship in or by Jesus anywhere in Scripture or in reality. “We are complete in Him, Who is the Head of all principality and power,” (Col. 2:9-10.) He has [past tense, fully] delivered us from the power of darkness…” (Col. 1:13; Eph. 1:7; 13-14.) At the moment we “first believed by hearing the [true] gospel of salvation, He sealed us with the Holy Spirit, Who is the Guarantee of our inheritance [in heaven until His return on the clouds; as we are His] atoned for possession…” All true believers are, [while they remain at His feet, fully] “possessed” by the Holy Spirit, (1 Cor. 6:15-20.)
· “…Where two or three are gathered together in My Name, I Am in the midst of them. [Where do we find a mega or other church and worldwide ‘prayer chain’ in this?] …I say to you that if two of you agree on earth concerning anything that you ask, [in My will for you and the situation,] it will be done for them…” (Mt. 18:18-20.) We must pray for one another, but does Jesus require ‘chain prayers’ by thousands constantly praying all at once? He also warned we are not heard because of our many words, (Mt. 6:7-8,) because He knows what we need before we ask Him. However, “the Holy Spirit gives His [powerful] gifts as He [Alone] wills,” (1 Cor. 12:11.) And He answers prayers immediately, but also according to His own Sovereign time and will, (Mt. 6:10; Ps. 31:15.)
· The indwelling Jesus is “Perfect Love, Who casts out [all irrational] fear,” because the Holy Spirit does not share His holy temple of believers with fear, (the devil,) (1 Jn. 4:18.) Normal fear is a natural part of all God’s creatures. But all irrational fear is an emotion we must overcome by standing on the truth of God. Isaiah 43:1-2, “…Fear not, for I have redeemed you, [past tense.] I have called you by your name; You are Mine. When you pass through the waters, I will be with you... it will not overflow you. [Where is the “health and happiness all the time” gospel now?] And when you walk through the fire, you will not be burned… or [even] scorched…”