You shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free
The dogma of the “passive” Ahab and “controlling” Jezebel is an extremely misogynist deception
[Acknowledgement to the people who published these images]
© COPYRIGHT NOW UNBANNED PUBLICATIONS
NONE OF THESE BOOKS, DISCUSSIONS AND ARTICLES ARE FOR SALE, YET THE CONTENT AND CONTEXT MUST NOT BE ALTERED, SOLD OR USED IN MATERIAL THAT IS FOR SALE, CLAIMED OR PREACHED AS PERSONAL PROPERTY AND REVELATION, OR MISUSED IN ANY WAY
Þ IF YOU FIND MY BOOKS FOR SALE, PLEASE NOTE THAT THESE ARE FRAUDULENTLY SOLD BY PEOPLE WHO EXPLOIT MY WORK FOR PERSONAL GAIN
WAS THE “PASSIVE” OR ACTUALLY VERY AGGRESSIVE AHAB (1 Kings 16:30) REALLY RULED BY THE SO-CALLED “MALE-CONTROLLING SEDUCTRESS" JEZEBEL?
In more than five chapters of the Book of 1 Kings, Scripture clearly describes how the openly narcissistic, arrogant King Ahab, who knew all the statutes of God’s Law, predominantly without his pagan wife Jezebel’s help and for most of his twenty-two year rule, “did more evil in the eyes of the Lord than all the kings before him!” (1 Kings 16:29-30 — chapter 21.) This is the real description of Ahab, which was severely distorted to fit all co-called ‘passive’-aggressive men who cowardly hide their evil characters and underhanded deeds behind the skirts of women. Contrary to the overt narcissist King Ahab, these slinky snakes try to cover their secret, aggressive cowardice with the notion of so-called “passivity,” which is nothing more than the great evil of covert narcissism. Moreover, co-called “passivity” or the lack to do what is right and Godly is a dreadful sin, not a virtue! (Rom. 1:32 KJV.) Of course the pagan Jezebel was not innocent, but in the context of more than five chapters, Ahab stands firm and decidedly for his own decisions in which most of his atrocities, Jezebel is not even mentioned. Thus, to call Ahab “passive” and to blame Jezebel for his crimes against God, humanity, and nature, is an immense distortion of the facts — which, like any other deception, cannot make big money from telling the Truth. Actually, one of the core motives of this vulgar deception is not just greed, but to demonize all women that will not stand for male chauvinist abuse.
· To show how serious the Jezebel deception is, the allegorical “spirit of Jezebel,” (just as the bride of Christ that consists of both genders,) is only mentioned once in the Bible! And there, it refers to false teachers of both genders, who are still “tolerated to prophecy falsely,” “teach deceptions,” “seduce [believers] to commit sexual immorality,” and [to do] “sacrifices to idols,” (Rev. 2:20-23.) However, in total defiance of God’s entire New Testament Covenant Truth, creation principles, and Holy-Spirit calling, the first thing misogynists shout when they choose to hunt and hurt female servants in the Kingdom of Jesus, is that they must “shut up because they are male-controlling Jezebels!”
· The contextual truth of Scripture totally debunks this fallacy. God created both genders “in His image, and gave both of them equal dominion over the “earth” or in secular life, just as the blood of Jesus redeemed, saved, and blessed all believers equally, notwithstanding their physical gender, (Gen. 1:27-28; Jn. 3:16.) This has very little to do with the binding marriage covenant between one husband and one wife, where no other man or woman ever has a say!
· So, what does fit into the context of the New Covenant in Christ, is that spiritually in Christ, we are all “one: there is neither Jew nor Gentile, [race,] slave nor free, [social status,] male nor female, [gender,]” (Gal. 3:28.) Hence, at Pentecost, God manifested His Old Testament promise to pour out His Spirit in the [born again heart and mind] of every true believer. Both “sons and daughters shall prophesy… and both His menservants and His maidservants shall [minister in His blood-bought body,] (Acts 2:17-18.) Therefore, whatever anyone else wrote or taught about God’s “maidservants” or Godly ministers in the blood-bought body of Jesus Christ, is an ungodly lie, misogynist abuse, and satanic deception!
Here is what the so-called “Jezebel-controlled,” “passive” King Ahab was really like
The brutal distortion of Ahab and Jezebel’s story formed the false dogma that piles all the horrible, most aggressive sins of Ahab onto Jezebel. It became the ‘excuse’ of so-called “passive” men who allegedly married ‘strong character’ Jezebels!” And then it is also extended to all Godly women that simply follow God’s New Testament Truth, commandments, and calling, (Mt. 28:18-20.) How can a strong, Godly character be demeaned and devaluated to the unrepentant sin of false teachers of both genders as described in Revelation 2:20-23, and mingled with the character of an Old Testament, pagan princess? Although this is meant as an insult and the demonization of all women, a ‘strong character’ comes from God and can only be forged by obedience to Him through trials and tribulation. So, it is appalling that disobedient, uncaring, so-called ‘passivists,’ (who are actually covert narcissists,) make that precious gift from God into filth and sin!
· In 1 Kings 16:29, Ahab became king of Israel. Ahab was a Hebrew; born and raised in the temple worship of the Old Testament Covenant. He knew the ceremonial temple laws and the inward Moral Law of God.
Yet, “Ahab did more evil than all the other evil kings before him,” (1 Kings 16:30.)
In reality, Ahab was the seventh and worst king of Israel!
· Then, “as though it was a trivial thing for him to walk in the sins of [the evil kings before him,] he rejected God’s ordinances and took Jezebel, a pagan Sidonian princess, as his wife,” (1 Kings 16:31.)
· After that, (Jezebel is not mentioned in any of this,) “he went to [openly] serve and worship Baal,” (Verse 31b.)
· Ahab [not Jezebel] set up an altar for Baal in the temple he, [Ahab,] had built for Baal in Samaria,” (Verse 32.)
· Ahab [not Jezebel] also “made a “wooden image [of Baal] to provoke the God of Israel to anger,” (verse 33.)
· Jezebel is not even mentioned in any of this. So, Ahab went for full-blown idolatry solely by his own decisions.
In 1 Kings 17:1-24, Elijah confronted Ahab and proclaimed a drought, [Jezebel is still not mentioned here either.]
· Because Ahab threatened Elijah’s life, God hid him by the Brook Cherith, where He sent ravens to feed him. When the brook dried up, God sent him to hide in Zarephath with a widow, (1 Kings 17:9,) and resurrected her son.
· Then, in 1 Kings 18:1, God sent Elijah back to Ahab to end the terrible famine and suffering that Ahab had caused, and again send rain.
Only in 1 Kings 18:4, we read about Jezebel, stating that she, [being a Baal worshipping pagan,] massacred God’ prophets. Certainly, this was with the active consent and thus participation of that Baal worshipper Ahab, who hated God even before Jezebel appeared on the scene.
· When Elijah asked Ahab’s God-fearing servant Obadiah, (who hid 100 prophets from Jezebel’s persecution, 18:7-10,) to present him to Ahab, he said Ahab sent many assassins after Elijah to hunt him down. [Jezebel is not mentioned here.] So, “there is no nation or kingdom where Elijah” would be safe, so desperately Ahab wanted to murder him, (18:10.)
· What’s more, Obadiah said, "If I were to announce Elijah to Ahab, the king would surely kill me," (18:13-14.)
Elijah answered that he would present himself to King Ahab that day, to reprimand him because “he had forsaken the commandments of the Lord and have followed the Baals,” (18:15-19.) [Again, no mention of Jezebel in this context!]
· The so-called “passive” Ahab greeted him with these words, “Is that you, o troubler of Israel?”
· In Jezebel’s absence, Ahab sent to gather all the people and prophets together at Mount Carmel, (1 Kings 18:20.) Ahab was so set on Baal as his god, he unintentionally allowed Elijah to demonstrate on Mount Carmel that the prophets of Baal, who “eat at Jezebel [and Ahab’s] table, [this only the third mention of Jezebel in these 3 chapters,] were powerless, (1 Kings 18:19-46.) After God clearly proved Who is God, Elijah commanded the people to kill the Baal prophets.
· Then “Elijah said to Ahab, [who still did not turn to God,] ‘Go [and feast] for the drought will end,’” (18:42-46.) So, Ahab rode away, and God empowered Elijah to run ahead of him to Yesreel.
· Only then, 1 Kings 19:1, “Ahab told Jezebel all that Elijah had done and how he had executed all the prophets.” [No coercion from Jezebel here either!!!] As any dedicated pagan would have done, Jezebel then also vowed to kill Elijah.
These Scriptural sequences of events reveal King Ahab as an independent, most aggressive, active, narcissistic idolater, who actually instigated Jezebel to attempt to kill Elijah just as he tried to do from the beginning! This does not exonerate Jezebel’s evil, but it surely pulls down the false stronghold of lies that were built around them.
True ‘passivity’ does not exist, because proactiveness, (to prepare for or intervene in a situation to initiate change rather than abusively reacting to events or falling into aggressive 'passivity,’ which is covert narcissism,) comes from God as survival instinct. For instance, fight, flight, assistance to others, and disengaging from danger after obeying the Moral Law as far as possible, are Godly and normal reactions to deception, calamity, etcetera, (Mt. 18:15-20.)
· This does not mean we should maliciously interfere with people and go over to the dark side to physically fight them, (unless our lives are in mortal danger,) instead of “withstanding” evil by being aware, “vigilant, and careful how we hear,” to obey Jesus through it all, (Jam. 4:7-8; Lu. 8:18.) We must speak for those who cannot speak for themselves, (animals too,) and so on. Remember Jesus’ parable of the Good Samaritan? He also commanded, “Defend the poor and fatherless. Do justice to the afflicted and needy. Deliver the... suffering, [as far as it depends on you as the Holy Spirit leads,]” (Ps. 82:3-6.) Paul took that active obedience to God to the spiritual realm when he said, “Preach the [True] Word in and out of season, reprove, rebuke, exhort with longsuffering… [These are all actions, as we take no delight in people perishing through a lack of knowledge, lies, and deceit,]” (2 Tim. 4:2-3.)
· Whether God’s “servants” are physical males or females, ignoring and neglecting these decrees of God’s Moral Law is an abomination. God states in Hebrews 10:38, “My righteous one shall live by faith, and if he shrinks back, [in passivity,] My soul has no pleasure in him.” Lev. 5:1, “If a person… hears… or knows… about a [serious unresolved] matter, if he does not tell it, [according to God's commandments in Eph. 5:11; Mt. 18:15-20; Jam. 5:16,] he bears guilt.” Rom. 1:32, “[Those who reject Morality] deserve death… [And so do those] who [passively] give their approval of [sin.]”
How to handle the dangers of so-called “passive” aggressors or covert narcissism
Narcissists or “lovers of themselves” produce all the “dangerous” behaviors that typify the last days we are living in, as listed in 2 Timothy 3:1-26. ‘Passivity’ is not ‘just’ sadistic, secret cowardice. It is blatant disinterest in, and disrespect for others. To these secret aggressors, other people are also mere utensils, just as in the hands of other types of narcissists. And just like in open or ‘overt’ narcissism, this type of “passive” narcissism also amounts to pure spiteful, backhanded destruction. And because it is difficult to filter psychopathy out of narcissism and vise versa, these pretenders without moral conscience also turn themselves into perpetual victims of everyone and everything they can find to become “angels of light,” just as their father the devil do, (2 Cor. 11:14; Jn. 8:44.) They all shift their blame onto others like their “controlling mothers and wives,” while in reality, they are the skilful, ice cold manipulators of every situation and unsuspecting person within their reach.
That is why so-called “passive” aggressors also come in complicated, religious packages of false light and goodness, which actually contain the immoral, psychopathic part of their secret double lives. As all people with “personality disorders,” they are stealthy stalkers, continually on the look out for people to control without them having an inkling what they are really about. In reality, they are the “dangerous headstrong, haughty, proud traitors and blasphemers,” whom Paul described as those who “have a form of godliness, but deny the power thereof,” (2 Tim. 3:1-7.)
Their alleged 'passivity' is a deliberate deflection of God’s Moral requirements to coerce people and steer situations without lifting a finger, or drawing negative attention to themselves by standing up for what is right and good, (2 Tim. 3:12.) But no one can escape their responsibilities and walk away unharmed. Such transgressions to “love” or actively agape God above all and our neighbors as ourselves, are without excuse, as God put His Moral Law in “every human heart and mind,” (Heb. 10:16.) As a result, every person on the planet “knows” they must not lie, manipulate, deceive, steal, secretly agitate others to commit sin, destroy, murder, covet, creep around in darkness to execute their evil, hide in corners to escape their cowardice, keep quiet in the face of their own abuse and the abuse of others, etcetera, (Rom. 1:32.)
Secretly, ‘passivists’ combine many more of the above mentioned techniques to keep up the pretence of passivity. These stingers so cleverly deny people attention and interest, they make them believe it is a ‘great breakthrough or accomplishment’ when their victims finally get the faintest reaction, acknowledgment, or affection from them. At the same time, they manipulatively focus people’s attention on their suffering as the cause of their aloofness, but subtly aim at looking superior and special. They feed off the misplaced empathy, ‘respect,’ and ‘admiration’ of their victims.
Thus, people confuse their so-called “passivity” with ‘meekness and goodness,’ (“see, hear, speak no evil.”) In reality, the detachment of ‘passivists’ from everything that smell like conflict, makes these assailants seem ‘quiet, dignified, and decent,’ while their deception is rooted in cowardice, raw hatred, jealousy, dangerous levels of suppressed aggression, and their iron-fisted but covert control of people.
The ‘peaceful’ part of the character of “passive aggressors” is a charade to hide their lack of empathy for everyone but themselves. Just as other narcissists, they are typified by their sadistic need for idolization. For instance, despite the grim reality of what they really look like, even aging narcissists and these ‘passive’ aggressors too, will always see themselves as young and beautiful. They actually look down on everyone that is getting on in years, as if they never can or will grow old. Hence, they fixate on young women and men, even children, and usually discard their aging spouses.
There is no other way to secure our lives in the here and now and in eternity, than to obey Paul’s commandment in 2 Timothy 3:1-7, “From such [self-deluded, dangerous, egotistic] people turn away!”
· “And beware, for “they creep into households to make captives of gullible people loaded down with sins, led away by various lusts, [just like they themselves are.] And they are always [supposedly] learning but never able to come to the knowledge of the truth…” This is so because their agenda is not to get God’s Truth to obey Him, but to get knowledge about His Word and all other things to make themselves seem pious and interesting, so they can ensnare people in their destructive, hidden agendas.
· That is why one usually find ‘passive’ aggressive, covert narcissists in occupations such as pastors, teachers, “life coaches,” sport trainers, etcetera, where they can secretly exert power and control over people, and have access to the innocent and the gullible.
· Their ‘mysteriousness’ is a viper’s pit of dirty desires; (many are child molesters and serial adulterers that are addicted to the destruction of innocence, drugs, adultery, and fraud — among other things,) and so, they stealthily hunt, hurt, and control the innocent and the unwary. Just as “overt” or ‘open’ narcissists, ‘passive’ aggressive abusers are clever, clandestine dominators and deadly emotional assassins.
May God give all His true believers discernment to hastily and permanently “flee” from all secret and overt “lovers of themselves.” They are extremely dangerous people, who actually see themselves as invincible Supermen and Wonderwomen. They will murder and destroy all those who entertain, enable, and follow them, and clandestinely steal their eternal lives without them ever understanding what they did to them, (2 Tim. 3:1-9.)
Escaping abuse: “My soul is Calm and Quiet like a weaned child”
The book, DEALING WITH ABUSE AND ABUSERS GOD’S WAY